Nov 25, 2008

Here we go....




Well, I am recovering from the c-section just dandy. I am even starting to feel like I might possibly be able to carry on with the holidays in a semi-normal fashion. Cooper is starting to grow...finally, after a long bout of jaundice. He is sort of grouchy lately and it is kind of exhausting. I am hoping it is just some short phase he is in, and that I haven't ruined him entirely already by holding and feeding him constantly...or maybe I really will have to give up chocolate! Haven't I sacrificed enough?! Here we go again, the training of a baby...or me, whatever. It's been too long, I don't know what to do anymore...any suggestions?
Well we finally introduced Cooper into the world, or at least the ward. My friend Ashlee insisted on throwing a baby shower, but called it a party...I cut all my hair off for the occasion, and Cooper managed to get passed around without screaming too much. Life is pretty good.




4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Kara - I'm lovin the new hairdo...you look totally good with shory hair. I wish I had a petite face like you and could pull that off. My noggin is too big for it. Anyways - I really don't know how your other babies have been but I have been "blessed" with terrible cranky babies for their first four months of life.(luckily they've turned out good!) I don't think there are any secrets...I tried everything. You just find what works the best for your babe and deal for a few months 'till they get over it. Tanner was rotten from 4-8 every evening. He only was quiet if you bounced him VIGOROUSLY! If you let up he freaked...It's a good thing he was a good sleeper or I wouldn't have made it!

Jaime said...

kara,

you look beautiful and cooper is pretty cute too! happy t day talk to you friday!

cindy W said...

I agree with the small noggin and cute hair...lucky!!!
And I had 2 cranky babies too...but by about 3-4 months it got a lot better. I remember some vigorous bouncing...good thing they don't have brain damage from all that...

cindy W said...

by the way Kara...your kids look SO much like you...are you sure your hub had anything to do with it at all???