Jul 1, 2008

Tagged

Laura tagged me: I don't exactly know what that means, but I think I am supposed to tell everyone 10 random things about me

1. I HATE spiders...I mean loathe, detest, and am totally creeped out by them.
2. I am very handy...I have tiled my kitchen and bathrooms myself, installed sinks, toilets, and drip lines.
3. I aspire to be a really good photographer.
4. I love food...love to eat... and consequently, love to cook.
5. I like to write poems, and stories.
6. I want to be a great painter, but I hardly ever paint because it is so messy and hard to do with kids around....sigh.
7. I love to read, anything...but can be quite a research nerd if something interests me.
8. I am terrible at keeping up with laundry...I detest it.
9. I played the clarinet for 5 years...the violin for 2, and gave them both up for sports...not my best move...or maybe it was...
10. I have given birth to all our kids at home with a midwife, and no drugs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara - you're fabulous! You forgot to mention your poem writing skills - have you forgotten? I still have a couple of hilarious poems you wrote for me - they're in a box in my basement.
Yah, I did that natural, no drugs child birth thing...ONCE! You're my hero!

cindy W said...

I too, have poems that Kara and I wrote...probably mostly Kara if I look close. ha!
I absolutely love drugs with childbirth, so I cannot relate! hehe
Love your list!

The Dudley Bunch said...

someday y'all will have to pull out those poems and let me see them, since I of course have no idea what on earth they could be anymore. P.s. I think I am supposed to tag people now, so Jen, Cindy, and Erin I tag you.

The Stones said...

My HERO!

Laura Smith said...

Loved your responses!!! Thanks for being tagged - you're the only one who has done it from those I tagged - way to go!!! Also, loved all the pictures from the fire and your fun weekend in Canada!!

jenniho ♥ said...

K - O.K. why am I the only one who doesn't have a poem from you?! I know I wrote a few with you but I don't have any from you, by you. Boo Hoo. How about writing me one now! - maybe?-luv J p.s.What do I do with a 'tag'?

The Dudley Bunch said...

If I tagged you, you must tell us 10 random things about you. Jen...I am working on a poem for you, it's coming soon.