Feb 15, 2008

What's new Feb 2008





Hi Everybody,
Angie convinced me this is the way to keep in touch and let everyone in on what we are doing, so I am giving it a shot.
Piper is 4 now...how did 4 years go so quick? She is hilarious still, and thoroughly enjoyed her rock -n- roll birthday party. She pretty much had the whole idea for the party, and we just tried to keep up with all her big plans, which included, pink hair, guitar birthday cake, and a pinata.
I just signed her up for a class, she does 15 min. ballet, 15 min. tap, and 30 min of gymnastics. She pretty much loves it, and harrasses me everyday to take her, even though it is a once a week deal.
Josh is in wrestling now, and loves it. Who'd a thought? He is a wiry, strong, little dude, and he loves the two leg takedown, and half nelson. He had his first practice tourny last weekend, and did great. I am aesthetically opposed to singlets and cauliflower ear, so he wears under armor, and hopefully he isn't spending enough time wrestling to mess up his ears quite yet...but if it gets to that point, then I will have to invest in headgear.

Tatym is still Irish Dancing, and has many performances upcoming. March is sort of the mother of all months for Irish Dancing with St. Patricks Day and all that. She is progressing really well, and is now doing hard shoe, as well as soft shoe. I took her to Riverdance last month and she came away very inspired to keep dancing.
Tim and I are plugging along, doing what we do. I redecorated Josh's room, from Surfer theme to sports...he loves it. It is a constant battle to keep clean clothes on the kids, and keep Tim off of guitar hero...don't even get me started. Hope all is well with you

4 comments:

Darren and Deanne said...

Kara and Tim, this is cool! A great idea.. maybe we'll do the same sometime. Love darren and deanne

The Stones said...

Loved the photos! You both get "Parent of the Year" awards. I love getting tips from you. I can't wait to take Riggin on our 1st Mother/Son
date night. Love you- Ashlee

jenniho ♥ said...

Kara Rocks

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your kids are your clones - which is to say they are adorable! This is so great to catch up with you - I've wondered where you were! Now I can check up on you daily - so post often.
xoxo